Joke Pile #451

  
(AI-generated: "Tim Walz JD Vance Debate")

 The Loaded Pun: The loud metallic crashes in the middle of the "1812 Overture" are largely cymbal-ic.

Groaner of the Week: How are people born in early June like those falling face-first into a jewelry box? In either case, you end up with a Gemini.


Things I Think I Thought 

I think that I have never seen a pianist ever use a capo to change keys.

I think that a person who runs stop signs is a-hole other thing.

I think that when a singer has laryngitis, they have a hard time being very vocal about it.

I think I'd like to learn that instrument whose name I forget (that is kind of like a xylophone) but I don't marimba. 

I think the VP debate on October 1st will be in-Tim-idating for JD Vance. Even now, he may feel the Walz closing in.

I think that if you are struggling for what to put over your windows to keep dangerous lurkers from peering in, it's curtains for you.

I think that if there were a group for fathers who write poems, it should be called the Dad Poet Society.


Comments