Joke Pile #438


I think that stating the obvious is easier than stating the oblivious.

I think monks find the living quarters at a small abbey abysmal.

I think if Dolly Parton ever started up something like a delivery service, it would have to be called Parton Parcel.

 I think it is preposterous that there is no such thing as postposterous.

I think ASL interpreters need clarification when they're asked to sign on the dotted line.

I think, sadly, that many people with Lyme disease are tick-ill-ish.

I think more of the parking spaces at a golf course should be marked for people with disabilities. Don't most golfers have a handicap?

I think that steakhouses are nice, but I'm only medium-rarin' to go to one.

I think it is very different for an artist's work to be carried out on a stretcher than a professional boxer. 


Things that (may) go without saying:

- A jilted lover

- An autonomous car

- A rude party guest

- An unpotty-trained baby
















Comments