Joke Pile #437

 That is so mid...week. Things I have thought about this week.

I thought it would be nice to buy my wife some leg warmers but she didn't want to use someone else's lower extremities.

I think that when you accidentally drop thumbtacks on a slab floor it would be a very tactile experience.

I think that Sylvester the cat must get tired of sufferin' (succotash) fools.

I think about prairie soil or as I like to call it "loam on the range."

I think having a female sibling in France who is bigger than you might also be called peristalsis.

I thought about it long and hard and realized I was picturing the Washington Monument.

I think if Barbie was into conspiracy theories and smoked meats, she'd be Barbie Q-Anon.

I think that depth perception is in the eye of the beholder.

I think that if Caitlin Clark developed a fluid-filled swelling under one of her fingers during training camp, she would have an Indiana Fever blister.

I think having a mind of your own would be weird for a neurologist and the patient they got it from.

I think that a crooked cop trying to arrest the CEO of Chiquita might be guilty of plantain evidence.

I thought it strange that a runner leading a race stopped to patch a blanket but I guess it is better to quilt when you're ahead.

I think it is weird that you can be contagious but not protagious.

I thought it odd that you can get a serving of food or a helping of food but you can only be serving time.

I think people who work at steel mills must have iron pour blood.

I think that arm wrestling is known in France as armoire.

I think I'll leave it on this note


 



Comments