Joke Pile #432



                                                                        

Things that should go without saying...but why leave room for doubt?

Dogs should walk themselves for exercise.

Citrus that can't stay on topic should be called a tangentrine.

Shouldn't anything a mathematician or an accountant do be referred to as calculating?

Talking about your dog in-depth online should be called elabradorating. 

Should being ejected more than once be called reejected?

Using a Q-tip should automatically qualify as ear-itating.

If going fishing is your 'church', you should be called reel-igious.

Poems about sheep should be required to be in ilambic pentameter.

The world without the word should? I should-er to think. 

Towns that should exist, and be named after movies: Raisin, Arizona; Luckenbach-to-the-future, Texas; Private, Idaho; Thelmand, Louisiana; Something-About, Maryland, 


Things I think I thought...

Am I the only one who is doubting all Thomases are actually a doubting Thomas?

I would find Goldilocks without her co-stars unbearable. 

I find that there is no such thing as on-putting, off-putting.

I gave up lending things for Lent.

If you are not awake at a wake, you are likely the deceased.

If I had traveled to Denver during the spring time change, I would have gotten there in 'now' time!






Comments