Joke Pile #426


These are the jokes, such as they are:

I hope Mel Brooks is never depressed. But if he were, at least he'd be mellow.

If a vegetable goes down your windpipe wrong in the North Pole, would that be an arctichoke? 

If I say that slag glass is opaque, is that clear?

I saw a sign at a retro-video bar that said, "Please be kind, rewine."

There's a town. in South Carolina called Burns Down. I wonder what they would call it if there was a fire?

Is there a cinn-onym for cinnamon?

What is the best time to give a speech? Seven orate.

Our discussion of what should be allowed on our bulletin board went on too long, so we had to put a pin in it.

Our hot water heater pipe burst. Boy, was I steamed.

To be remembered as a quarterback, it takes an arm and a legacy.










Comments