Joke Pile #423



Some things I think I thought while thawing out...

I think I thought that "cabin fever" was supposed to take longer than a week to set in.

I think I thought that the "polar vortex" was code for that feeling you get when sitting on an icy toilet seat.

I think I thought that dog stilts would be a good idea for the wintertime.

I think I thought that snow drifts were charming unless as a result of a snowplow depositing them in front of your driveway.

I think I thought that frozen pipes should be called Drain Freeze.

I think I thought that instead of snowplows, cities should employ Zambonis. 


It was so cold...

It was so cold that when I asked Alexa what the temperature was, it replied "I didn't get that. Did you say 'tempura chair'?"

It was so cold that the cat was walking on his tiptoes.

It was so cold that the sidewalk curled up in a ball to stay warm.


Comments