Joke Pile #414

Things I think I thought:

 I think that a werewolf is more "a-were" than it gets credit for.

I think a "Yesvember" is more positive than November.

I think whoever said "the sky's the limit" never looked down.

I thought that I was almost caught up in an endless cycle, endless cycle, endless cycle--until now.

I think that the odds are against us but the evens think we're pretty cool.

I think that the study of the high-strung could also be referred to as a tautology.

I don't thing I could live in limbo, no matter how low I go.

I think that dancers' navels should be called ballet buttons.

I thought love was only true in fairy tales, but Neil Diamond thought of it first.

Something dawned on me, I think it was the sun.

I think all trees have their limb-itations.

I thought feeding the birds was good, but now I think I'm just enabling them.

I think a prayer circle is fine, but a prayer tetrahedron might be harder to pull off.

I think seeing and hearing are the most important things, but that is just my two senses.

I thought that this would be the last thing that I thought but then I thought again.


Comments