Joke Pile #402

 Things I Thought* 

*Run-off Election Sleep Deprivation Edition

I think more highly of 2.8% of Georgians than I did yesterday morning--I was fine with about 49% of ya'll for a while though.

I thought that love was supposed to get easier the longer you practiced it. Apparently, not if marriage is involved.

I think that it is possible to age gracefully, as long as you don't wear shoes with sticky soles.

I thought that conspiracy theories were fun, but that was before everyone started having them.

I think that the holiday season goes on longer than mid-term elections.

I think that the three magi must have been the earliest example of too much privilege.

I think that I'd rather be "woke" than asleep at the wheel and waiting for Jesus to take it.

I think I'd like to be alive long enough to see either "Happy Hannukah, Charlie Brown" or "A Franklin Kwanzaa."

I think if I live to be a hundred, I will be very confused at a furniture store when they refer to something as mid-century furniture.

I think the idea of a wellness visit to your doctor is silly. If you feel good when you go, it can only be disappointing if you find out you are unwell.


Comments