Joke Pile #398

Before the Thought Police pull me over for illegal contemplation... 

I was thinking that it would be funny to make a pumpkin spice pumpkin spice.

I was deep in thought the other day, though my partner thought I was in R.E.M. sleep.

I thought that Day of the Dead would be a great time for a really long jam session.

I think that there are two kinds of people, those who believe there are two kinds of people and those who do not.

I thought of something that left me scratching my head, I was thinking about head lice.

I think it is impossible to be right all the time, but it is possible to be wrong all the time.

I thought "when will Diana Ross be named to the Supremes Court?

I think it is hard to be "in the moment" because it passes you up so quickly.

I think the worst job in the world would have to be a port-o-let inspector.

I think I have too much time on my hands, but that is only because I wear three different watches on them.

I have thought "who cares what you think?" Then I thought, "I guess I could check Google analytics and find out."

I think that next week, people are either going to be happy or sad at the results of the election. I also think that there are two kinds of people, so I could be wrong.



Comments