Joke Pile #383

 She's actin' single, I'm thinkin' double...

I've seen people left alone with their own devices, and I think that's better than being with other people's devices.

It is possible, I think, to be both right and wrong at the same time. It's called marriage.

I thought it would be nice to be comfortable in my own skin, it turns out mine is a little loose these days.

When you think about it, doesn't your brain hurt?

I think that toasters should come with two settings warm enough and not burnt.

When I think about all I have learned, I realize I didn't get my money's worth.

I think a beautiful sunrise on a cool day is the only reasonable way to wake up in the morning.

I think of all manner of things, it's a case of mind over manner.

When I think of the world we live in, all I can think is "location, location, location."

I think that if all the trees were books and the books were trees, people would get out a lot more.

I think a garden is a wondrous place to commune with nature or let it take over completely.

I think that if it were not for the taco, Tuesdays would be a mere shadow of itself.



Comments