Joke Pile #373


You know what a donkey's favorite hairstyle is? A Mule-ette.

I hear that Stevie Wonder loves wordplay, maybe he should be called Stevie Pun-der?

I hear that a "Only Murders in the Building" star is opening a chain of drycleaning operations called "Steve's Martinizing".

I learned to ride a horse recently and found it tough on the derriere. In fact, you might say that it was saddle masochism.

I saw a sack of spuds get run over in a grocery store parking lot. I thought "Poor-Tatoes".

My wife is a little nearsighted and sometimes it's a little scary. Instead of browning the chicken, I came home to her drowning the chicken.

I got into a fight with a Taoist, but to be honest, he was I Ching for a bruising.

I received a lemon of a guitar in the mail. I sent it back with the note, "Return to Fender."

Musicians Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift were recently swarmed by fans. One of whom accidentally put a put a boot to Sheeran. Boy, isn't that a kick in the Ed.

Recently two beached Narwhals died and were examined by a team of scientists to determine the reason. They found a whole rug had been ingested by the pair and they concluded that it had died because of whale-to-whale carpeting.


Comments