Joke Pile #369


My work history in summary: 

I worked in an olive factory. Boy was that job the pits.

Then, I worked in place that made firewood. But that job went up in smoke.

I worked in a place that made metal fasteners. But I screwed that job up.

Then I worked in a paper bag plant. You guessed it, I got the sack.

I worked at a bungee-jumping place, but was let go.

I worked in a lingerie factory until they gave me the pink slip.

I worked in a walking stick-making shop but left due to due to destaffing.

I worked at a plant nursery but wanted to branch out. So I took a leave.

I worked as a gunsmith until I was discharged.

I was a clown but management thought I'd be happier elsewhere.

I worked at a horse stable but got kicked out.

I worked for a shoemaker. Unfortunately, I got the boot.

I worked for a fire protection equipment company until I was axed.

Now, I work in education where I'm always learning my job!



Comments