Joke #366

 Pondering while listening to Jackson Browne's "These Days"...

I thought that French was the most beautiful language I ever heard spoken to me until I learned what 'merde' meant.

When you think about it, being spoken to in the third-person has 'it' advantages.

I thought I wanted to be a pharmacist, but it turned out I just wanted to take drugs.

I think the hardest thing for anyone to get a grip on is a jagged rock.

I think there must be a good reason for philosophy, but others find it debatable.

I think the perfect book would be written in such a way that when you get to the end, you can read it backward and find out there is an alternative ending to the book.

I think there is a big difference between a hearing aid and a herring ade.

I think that if you use, but are afraid of words that sound alike but are spelled differently, you must be very homophonic.


Comments