Joke #352

 I think invitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Things I've been thinking about...


Do you think there is a place all our good ideas go to die?

I think ideally, but ideally, I think I should think less.

Instead of naming coffee drinks different names, couldn't we just call them coffee variants?

Maybe instead of having people vote for movies or music awards shows, show biz people should just be issued an Entertainer Awards rewards card and after each performance get it punched. When they complete 13 movies, they get an award. It would save them from having to dress up so much. 

I think I'm not very good at making finger foods, in fact I curse a lot. But I will say that I do make some pretty good Pigs in a Blankety-Blank Blanket.

In colleges, they frown on using someone else's work/plagiarism, but in real life isn't that called a template?

We can hang out languorously, but I think clothes do it hangerously.

I wonder if Lucille Ball ever went to a gala in her honor called The Lucille Ball Ball?

Comments