Joke #345


Shouldn't it be called something else if you have to pay for freedom?

I hear some people can levitate to the ceiling. The thought of that goes over my head.

I take my dog for a walk every day. It's the leash I can do.

Everyone has an opinion, but really, do we have to hear ALL of them?

I'll bet no one has ever called a cyclops with glasses "Four Eyes."

Why don't people call a toilet seat a potty mouth?

Can you dig up dirt on dirt?

I know that there is a song about mulch, but if you don't know the words, maybe humus a few bars...

I wonder if geologists ever take a sedimental journey?

I know that judges get a bad rap for their work, but it's not for a lack of trying

All fired up to ask aren't inflammable and flammable exactly the same?

A funny thought to picture in your mind: An emu in a muumuu.

I wonder if an ostrich can be any else but ostricized?

Of all the thoughts I've ever had, this is the latest one.

Oops, correction, this one is.

Wait, what kind of fresh hell is this--aargh, another new thought!

Comments