Joke # 335

 These are real thinkers, I think. You may find them clinkers and stinkers...


Fireworks: when you can't think of a better way to wake up your neighbors for several nights in a row or show them what a pinhead you truly are!

July is the month that reminds you that it is way too hot and August will reinforce the feeling that you truly are in hell.

I think that when there is enough humidity to fog your glasses when you walk outside, that is too much humidity.

What was it like for Ivan the Terrible to have an off day; was he less terrible or more terrible?

I wonder how hard it was for 60s band Herman's Hermits to play concerts in public?

I think I shall never see a poem as lovely as the tree that was turned into the paper it was printed on.

I think that the Supreme Court is making many of us suffer from indi-justice-tion.

Do you know what I find alarming? My clock radio at 6:30 in the morning.

How is it that whenever you get a hamburger at a dine-in restaurant, the bun always runs out before the meat does? 

I know a person who is so particular, not only does she want things served on the side, but she also wants them served only on the left side.




Comments