Joke #318

Things I know for sure I thought, but why?

To all the old knot weavers Happy Macra May!

To all the roll-with-it people, Happy Come What May! 

To all the people who don't care for the month, Unhappy Dis May?

Asking the old musical question: If wise men say only fools rush in. why do fools fall in love?

When Yankee Doodle stuck a feather in his hat, why in the heck did he call it "macaroni"? Was that old-time slang for "dope" or "fly"?

When people say "I wouldn't want to be on his/her bad side," is that the left or right or the front or back?

I saw a sign that said, "left turn only." Do you know if you actually do that, you end up right back in front of that sign?

I'm not sure what a qualm is, but I'm sure I have them.


Language is confusing: you can sit on the dock of the bay, but also have your pay docked for doing so.

You may have clocked in at 8 but also, be clocked going over 100 by the highway patrol.


Why don't bookmarks leave any marks?


What bugs me: people who don't know any correct answers--amirong?

Comments