Joke Pile #313

 I thought, therefore I'd like to think again...


Was Aretha Franklin seeing the future of work when she made the album, "Who's Zoomin' Who?"

Can there be both a multiverse and a universe (without things going from better to "verse")?

While I can root for most root vegetables, I can't rutabaga. 

I just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in...it's not good, not good at all.

Why can you surmise, but you can't norte, oeste or este mise? 

If you mixed the powdered orange drink Tang with gasoline you'd get hi-octang gas.

How much anti-matter does it take to fill in a black hole?

If you ate Chinese food almost every day, would you be eating Chow Mein-ly?

TV concept that should be a show: Angela Lansbury as a corporate lawyer in "Merger, She Wrote."



Comments