Joke Pile #311

 Graduation Edition

Randy, Mandy, and Andy were in line waiting for their names to be called to get their diplomas.

Randy: I'm graduating with a 4.00 GPA, Summa Cum Laude.

Mandy: I'm graduating with a 4.02 GPA, Phi Beta Kappa .

Andy: I'm graduating with a 2.21 GPA and an NFL $10,000,000 contract.


Gloria and Gretchen were reminiscing.

Gloria: Do you remember how much we didn't get along as freshmen?

Gretchen: Boy, do I! You were dating whatshisname.

Gloria: You mean Glenn? That was just a phase.

Gretchen: I thought you were stupid to date him.

Gloria: So that was why you were so mean to me?

Gretchen: No. I was mean to you because I ended up dating Glenn.


It was a really hot day during the outdoor graduation ceremony and the long-winded commencement speaker was going on and on. "And so, Class of 2022, I ask you to remember three things: 1) The world is yours to conquer. 2) Never give up on your dreams. 3) Never forget, what your university gave to you,  it is your turn to give to others!

From the back of the crowd, a student wisecracked "So, the university gave us a blowhard speaker, so we should become blowhards too?"







Comments