Joke #309

 The Crass of '22

Student class president bragging Billy and super social sorority sister Buffy are graduating from Giant Public University (GPU) this weekend.

Billy: Hey Buffy, what are you doing when you graduate?

Buffy: Well, my parents are hosting a huge blowout party for me at the Overpriced Hotel. Then I am moving to the Big City and starting a six-figure job with a Fortune 500 company. I already have a really cute loft picked out overlooking downtown, so I am super excited to graduate and get going! Billy, what are your plans?

Billy: Well, after graduation, I am going to jet to an exotic location with 50 of my closest friends. But, since I inherited a bunch of oil wells from my grandpa, I don't really have to worry about money and stuff. So, I figure I'll just hang until I find something I like and see how it goes. That's my plan.

Buffy: Billy, you are so lucky! I am, like, so jealous.

Billy: I'm not really lucky, I am lying my butt off--just like you.

Comments