Joke #304

 Wisecrack Wednesday


So a transcendental meditation guru is leading a  retreat with a crypto-billionaire, a reality show star, and a farmer.

The guru says, "Breathe in deeply, fully relax, and imagine the most beautiful place you can see in your mind's eye. When you are ready, tell me what you see, feel, and sense?"

The billionaire responds first,  "I see myself in a rocket waiting to launch into deep space. Outside the capsule, I can see thousands of people waving and holding up signs wishing me well! The air is pure and fresh!"

The reality show star stirs and says, "I see myself on a remote south pacific island in a huge mansion with a big pool and with my adoring fans who all want to take selfies with me and be my best friend! The air smells like sunshine and flowers!"

Finally, the farmer says, "I see a huge spread with thousand and thousands of cattle wandering around--and ya'll are there. And all I smell is bulls%@t!"

Comments