Joke Pile #293

 Things I Think That I Thought (Otherwise I'd be thoughtless)


Wondering if gorillas working in the kitchen wear manprons?

Can you be other-assured?

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a crappy house.

Before we decide, can we see what the lesser of two evils looks like?

If a bison rejects the affections of another, would it be a rebuffalo?

What are the pre-conditions to be an air conditioner?

If you are taken by the Michelangelo renderings above you in the Sistine Chapel, are you a ceiling fan?

Isn't an editor just another way to say grammar cracker?

I think of myself as unready, unwilling, and unable for pretty much anything I haven't already done.

I won't appreciate a gesture when the gesture is someone is flipping me the bird.

Isn't yesterday's news today's olds?

Look up in the sky, it's a light lunch choice... it's super salad!


Comments