Joke #292


It's another Monday morning and Sven the hunky lunkhead of a carpenter shows up to the worksite in a foul mood. 
The construction foreman on the job says, "Sven, you look like hell, what's up?" 
Sven says, "I don't want to talk about it."
 The foreman says, "Fine, just get to work then." 
Sven says, "Well, that's going to be a problem." 
The foreman asks, "Why?" 
Sven, points to his waist, "I don't have my toolbelt." 
The foreman is incredulous, "Where's your toolbelt?" 
Sven says, "It's in my truck." 
The foreman says, "Well, go to your truck and get it." 
Sven says, "Well, that's going to be a problem." 
The foreman is now losing his patience, "Why?" 
Sven says, "It's in the repair shop." 
The foreman is really ticked off, "Why is your truck in the repair shop?" 
Sven says, "Well, I had an accident." 
The foreman looks Sven up and down, "You look okay, what happened?" 
"Well, my girlfriend spent the night and things got a little crazy. "
The foreman says, "Go on?" 
Sven said, "She wanted to play carpenter's assistant."
The foreman looks at him and asks "Carpenter's assistant?"
Sven says, "It is embarrassing, but what she does is put on my toolbelt and she 'assists' me, if you know what I mean?"
The foreman says, "Well I'm beginning to, but why is your truck in the garage?"
Sven says, "Well, she said she wanted to drive over here to the construction site and have some fun."
"Okay..." said the foreman.
"On the way, while she was making out with me in the truck, the toolbelt got caught on the gear shift lever and my truck suddenly ended up in neutral."
The foreman's jaw was dropping, "And then what happened?"
"Well, a big truck was behind us and it rear-ended us really hard," Sven explained.
"Wow, " exclaimed the foreman, "is your girlfriend okay?"
"Hard to say," said Sven. "She's still attached to the toolbelt on the gear shift lever in the truck at the repair shop."
"What? Why did you leave her there?" foreman was incredulous. 
Sven said, "I thought as a foreman you'd understand."
"Understand what?" the foreman asked.
"I told her when she was finished with the job, then I'd come get her!" said Sven.

Comments