Joke #278

 Monday State of Mind


Jonesy, who was not the sharpest tool in the shed, did not like Mondays and would find any reason he could to stay in bed as long as he could and then call in sick. However, his boss was not having any of it. On Friday, he told Jonesy, "If you call in sick this Monday, don't bother coming in at all." So when Jonesy did not show up on Monday, his boss was relieved. "Finally, I'm done with him and he saved me from firing him."

But Jonesy called on Tuesday and said he was so sick that he didn't have the strength to call on Monday, but he was still sick. "Remember what I told you?" his boss said. "Yes," Jonesy said. "You told me if I called in sick on Monday not to bother to come in at all. So, I figured I'd just call today and tell you I'd see you tomorrow when I felt better."
." 

Comments