Joke's Ennui

This is my 7th blog that I've created in the 2000's. While by no means a world-record, it is still a lot of words. This one though is dedicated to the hard labor of joke writing. This is something that I have been doing since my early 20's with nothing to show for it other than a "quip" sense of humor.

What I will endeavor to do is write a new joke a day. Something that will likely produce some really awful 1st draft jokes. However, through the magic of time and editing, some of the turd blossoms may well become cubic zirconia when mulled over and honed to semi-perfection. The beauty for you, tortured reader, is that you may witness "genius" if you keep returning.

On the other hand, you may also form a different opinion that could result in malaise or anti-blandishment. In that case, again, the joke's ennui.

Read on and mind the gape.

Comments